This is my final post on my experience at Miss Minnesota 2011. It was a fantastic night last night, I was able to dance opening number and the energy in the crowd was amazing. Congrats to Natalie Davis, the new Miss Minnesota. The girls that made the top ten were fantastic and I am so proud of all of you. I would like to take the time to thank all you girls for your love and support. The spirit award means the world to me, so I thank you for giving me such a high honor. I hope to see all of the girls through out this summer. This experience was truly amazing and I can see my growth as a woman already. I would like to thank the board and everyone that took part in this wonderful program, it was an amazing show. To our Children's Miracle child, you rock and were wonderful on stage, you are so deserving of the award, Emily.
Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and support through out this journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment