Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Miss MN Week: Part 1

I cannot believe that I am at Miss Minnesota! Just last week, Monday, I was at the Frazee event center for my send off with four other amazing ladies and now I am spending a whole week with 21 wonderful women. 
Last night I checked in at the Crowne Plaza hotel and got my room key and posed for my auction basket picture.  Later we had our first meeting about what to expect for the following day and made door signs so everyone would know who was in what room. My roommate, Miss Coon Rapids, Meagan Ehlert and I then had an early night.
Today has been a blast; we started out by going to the Mall of America and part taking in a Glitz fashion show. All the gowns were beautiful and walking the run way was very fun. Afterwards we ate dinner at Crave. The food was delicious and the help was fantastic. We are back at the hotel while the quality of life finalists are getting ready for interview I am letting my feet rest. After their interviews we will head to supper followed by pageant rehearsal. We have a lot of surprises for our audience. This year’s show will be the best yet!
Thans for reading and keep me in your thoughts and prayers! I hope to see you at Miss MN!

No comments:

Post a Comment