Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

My Last Official Blog As MIss Perham

Well the day has come! The last couple months of my rein have been fun and easy going. I have attended parades and continued to help with Turtle Races.

This past week I have had the pleasure to work with ten beautiful women as they get ready to compete for Miss Perham/Miss HOTL 2011. It has been wonderful to get to know these girls and help them on their journey. Good luck to all of you! Just remember to shine and be yourself! If you are interested in watching our fabulous pageant it is at 7:00 p.m. this Friday evening (tonight) at the Perham High School Auditorium.

Although I am sad to know my year of Miss Perham is up, I know that my year was filled and successful. I cannot thank the people that have helped me through my rein enough. The support and love was amazing. I am excited to see where my life takes me after this opportunity.

Thank you for reading and supporting me on this road. Now it is time for me to say my final blog goodbye as Miss Perham 2010. God bless all of you and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment