Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Miss MN Week: Part 6

Today has been an interesting day. I woke up this morning with incredible pain in my ankle and got nauseated walking to the bathroom. I stayed behind while the other girls went to the golf tournament so that I could be picked up to get my ankle x-rayed. I had some fantastic angels helping me through out last night back stage, at the hotel and today at the hotel and during my clinic visit. Angels, you know who you are, and I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful help I appreciated it very much. At the clinic I was given a brace and some pain medication to help me through the next couple days and the x-ray showed no signs of a fracture or break, which is a complete blessing. Thank you to all my Miss MN ladies that prayed for me and supported me after my talent. We are one fantastic family and I love you all very much. Tonight I do plan on competing in evening gown and fitness in swim suit. Please keep the prayers coming and I hope to see you all soon.

Hope to see you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment