Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Miss MN Week: Part 4

Today we got to the hotel early but I am worn out! We started the day off with breakfast at the Original Pancake house then we had all day rehearsal and ended the day with bowling and pizza. Many of you know that I am  not a very good bowler but my team got second place! Aja, Emily, Rachael, and I all got cute little note cards as a prize! Rehearsal today was opening numbers, swim suit, and evening gown walks.Those of you that are coming to the show are in for a treat! I cannot believe that tomorrow is our first day of competition. I will be starting the day early so I am going to go work off that pizza and catch up on my paper work.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment