Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Miss MN Week: Part 5

Today was crazy! We started off with interview, which was fantastic and the judges were amazing. We then got ready for our first night of prelims. I practiced my talent and watched others perform theirs. The first night opening number went extremely well. Onstage questions were next for the first half of us girls. Everyone did well. Then the second half of us performed swim suit and evening gown followed by a short intermission and then the first half of us performed our talents. I loved the energy of the crowd I enjoyed showcasing my talent! Unfortunately, I twisted my ankle about two eight counts before my talent ended. I finished my dance and tried to walk off stage as normal as possible. Everyone said it was hardly noticeable but I still felt crummy about the whole thing. I was unable to walk in the parade of gowns at the end of the night. After that we had a short gathering to see our family and friends. The whole day was filled with hairspray and earrings flying everywhere and girls looking fabulous. Extremely good night for Miss Minnesota’s prelims besides my incident!
Hope to see you all tomorrow!

1 comment: