WOW! What a turn out for the fundraiser for Emma Cox, daughter of Tabby Belmonte and Dylan Cox. Two students of Perham, Jade West and Abby Nygaard, helped set up this fundraiser. It was packed when I came to show my support. The art that the students show cased were all remarkable. I want to take this time to thank the Perham community for supporting this fundraiser and a special thank you to all that made it possible whether it was stirring the noodles or washing dishes, you all did great. The total raised was over $2,200 (I had the wonderful job of counting :) ). Once again, great job to all involved.
On July 30th I was crowned Miss Perham 2010. In the up coming year I will be getting ready to compete at Miss Minnesota, promoting my platform "It's Drastic, Cut the Plastic: reducing our plastic waste", and I will also be promoting the Children's Miracle Network, the Miss America's national platform.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Art Expo and Spaghetti feed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment