Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Parade of Lights

Once again, I am late on keeping you all updated. Last Friday was the Parade of Lights in Perham. It was my very first parade as Miss Perham! Although it was cold, I had an absolute blast. Kallie and I had to stop by the Wild Goose and get some Chai tea before we went to the parade to make sure we would start the parade out warm. Miss Heart of the Lakes and I sat in the back of the Perham Express with Santa Clause. It was a cold evening and I was very happy to see how many people came out to watch the lighted floats go by. It was a real delight to see all the children light up when they saw Santa. I am thinking I was outshined by the Jolly man standing in the middle of my sister queen and I. But then again, who can outshine Santa? He was very kind and fun to talk and joke with throughout the parade. I would like to thank all the people that made the parade possible and froze putting it all together. It was beautiful and I feel blessed to be asked to be apart of such a wonderful tradition. Happy holidays and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment