On July 30th I was crowned Miss Perham 2010. In the up coming year I will be getting ready to compete at Miss Minnesota, promoting my platform "It's Drastic, Cut the Plastic: reducing our plastic waste", and I will also be promoting the Children's Miracle Network, the Miss America's national platform.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Miss North Metro
Congrats to the new Miss North Metro -Bethany Beinick and the first ever Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen-Bailey Wacholtz! All the young women performed wonderfully this afternoon. I also want to give a big hand to Tiffany, Miss North Metro 2009 for emceeing and give her a congratulations on her new job in California. Good Luck in all you do Tiffany! Although the show was great I had fun seeing all my lovely pageant friends and catching up on everyone's busy lives. I am so proud to be apart of such a wonderful organization that brings all these fantastic young women together. We make life long friends and memories that will never be forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment