Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

9th Grade Civics Presentations

Today I gave my first presentations on my platform, "Cut The Plastic: Reducing Our Plastic Waste." I was invited to talk about my platform and how it relates to civics by the ninth grade civics teacher Mrs. Shelly Bunkowske and I was very happy to accept her invitation. At first I was very nervous because I did not know how my audience would react to my power point or if they would be interested in what I was talking about. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how well received I was. The three classes that I presented to were involved and interested in what I had to say. I would like to thank the young men and women that gave me their undivided attention. I will be more than happy to come back to Perham High School anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment