Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friday Fun

Last Friday I had a day all about me! As a titleholder, I rarely get to have a day like that, so I was very excited. The first items of the day were getting my hair and make up done. My hair is darker and shorter and ready for the lime light! After my make over I had a photo shoot with Kristen from Thru Him Photography in Perham. She was wonderful to work with and a great photographer that gave me a wonderful ego boost. My day of me lasted from 10:30 am. to 3:30 p.m. Although the day was focused on me it was anything from relaxing. I was tired and ready to take a nap after it was all said and done. Even though it was tiring I had a blast! I can not wait to see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment