Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Introduction

In my rush to start my blog I forgot a major detail. I forgot to properly introduce myself! So I will do that now before we get too far down this road. I graduated from Perham  in 2009. I am the oldest child and I have seven younger siblings. I am going to Fergus Falls campus of M State and I am currently working on my R.N. and my associates of science degree. After I get my R.N. I plan to work towards my masters and become a Nurse Practitioner. I am the College Ambassador President, coach the Fergus Falls High School dance teams, and work part time at the Perham Nursing Home. I have a wonderful family and support group, I am very blessed to have the life I have and thank God for all my opportunities, talents, and the people who have made all of this possible. I think that covers all that you would want to know, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment